Tomato sauce for the winter is a great addition to meat and fish dishes. Tomato sauce only comes from tomatoes and spices, but in many recipes there are additional ingredients that make the sauce unusual. The following are the best recipes for canned tomato sauce.
Tomato sauce for the winter at home
A simple recipe for cooking tomato sauce can be easily prepared at home. In winter, this sauce is suitable for the main dish, but if you wish, it can be used as a basis for more complex recipes.
Photo of homemade tomato sauce for the winter
- Tomatoes - 3 kg;
- Garlic - 3-4 large teeth;
- Black pepper in grains - 5-6 pcs .;
- Carnation - 5-6 pcs .;
- Sugar - 0.2 kg;
- Salt - 1.5 Art. l;
- Acetic essence - 3 tsp;
- Ground cinnamon - on the tip of a knife.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, immerse in a large container and boil for 5-10 minutes to become soft. The peel can be removed beforehand, but it will not hinder much in the sauce and even make it more useful, because it is the skin that contains most of the vitamins.
- After the tomatoes are boiled, they are ground through a sieve to get a homogeneous mass. Then the tomato is poured into the same container, where it is boiled, poured salt, sugar and boiled down 2 times. By the time it usually takes about 20 minutes.
- A clove and peppercorns are put in a gauze bag and dipped in a tomato while it is boiled down. Also in the total mass you need to pour cinnamon.
- When the sauce has boiled down, a bag of pepper and cloves is taken out, and vinegar essence is added to the sauce.
- The cans under conservation are sterilized and then the ready-made sauce is poured into them until it has cooled.
Tomato sauce recipe without sterilizationRead also these articles.
- How to get rid of ants
- How to breed geese at home
- Chickens of breed Master Gray
- Ways of planting potatoes
Tomato sauce without sterilization is rarely done, but the preparation for tomato sauce can not be sterilized. A simple and quick recipe for tomato sauce for the winter is described below.
Photos of tomato sauce
- Tomatoes - 3 kg;
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Tomatoes are sorted out - they throw away all the spoiled fruit, remove the tails, if any, and then the fruits are washed several times. To do this, you can use a shower or a few basins with water.
- Pure tomatoes dry a little to water the glass, then cut into halves, quarters and placed in a combine. Instead of a combine, you can use a blender, grinder, sieve, but it usually takes longer. Tomatoes must be thoroughly chopped to make something like tomato puree.
- Crushed tomatoes are poured into a large stainless steel tank or enameled, and then salted. Tomato puree is brought to a boil and then boiled over low heat for 45 minutes.
- Everything, preparation for sauce is ready, it can be poured into jars and rolled up. Banks, it is advisable to wash with soap or baking soda.
In winter, opening such a jar, you can make absolutely any sauce due to the fact that there are only tomatoes and some salt in the composition. Tomato preparation is simply poured into a saucepan, seasonings, herbs, additional vegetables, other ingredients are added and boiled as needed.
Spicy tomato and chili tomato sauce
Tomato sauce can have a pleasant sweetness, sourness, but often it is the spicy version of the sauce that is served with meat dishes. The degree of sharpness is adjusted during cooking. Here, as they say, an amateur.
Photo of spicy tomato sauce with chili
- Tomatoes - 4 kg;
- Garlic - 30 teeth;
- Chile - 3-5 pcs .;
- Salt - 40 g;
- Vinegar 9% - 70 ml;
- Ground black pepper - to taste;
- Sugar - to taste.
- Garlic is peeled and placed in the bowl of the blender. The tail is cut off from the chili, if you want a less pungent taste, you can also remove the seeds. It must be cut into pieces and also add to the bowl to garlic. Both ingredients are ground until smooth.
- Now tomatoes are ground. First, they are washed, then cut into pieces (small) and crushed. To do this, you can use a blender or meat grinder - as you like. And when the tomatoes are crushed in a mashed potatoes, they add garlic and chili and mix well.
- Next, you need to add salt and mix again.
- The sauce is poured into the cooking container and brought to a boil over low heat. Now the sauce is boiled down 2 times. Although there are many depends on how much density is needed. In any case, the sauce is constantly stirred and tasted so that the taste is good. If necessary, add pepper, salt. It may take 20-40 minutes to boil - depending on many factors (strength of fire, type of plate, juiciness of tomatoes, desired consistency).
- When the sauce is boiled, pour vinegar, stir, taste. If necessary, you can add salt, pepper, vinegar or sugar - the main thing is to like the taste.
- In sterilized, hot jars they pour the ready sauce until it has begun to cool, and they are sealed with lids.
- Tanks with tomato sauce turn the neck down and cover with a warm rug for a day. Then you can transfer the conservation in the pantry to the rest of the blanks.
This recipe for tomato sauce is usually adjusted right during cooking. The proportions of ingredients depend on personal preference. So, to get a hot sauce, you can put 5 chilli pods along with the seeds, and if you need a light wit, 3 pods without seeds are added. In addition, the amount of salt may vary in different hostesses. Sugar and black pepper is added at will and in such quantity that the balance of taste is not disturbed.
Tomato sauce with celery for the winterWe recommend reading our other articles.
- The best recipes for apricot jam
- Milk Separator
- Description of the variety cabbage Glory
- Top dressing with bees syrup
Spicy tomato sauce can make a masterpiece of culinary excellence from a simple dish. But in order to make the sauce, you need to choose the right ingredients and follow the cooking instructions exactly.
Photo of Homemade Tomato Sauce with Celery
- Tomatoes - 4.5 kg;
- Carrots - 2 medium;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- Garlic - 1 head;
- Celery stalk - 2 pcs .;
- Basil leaves - 1 bunch;
- Olive oil - 50 ml;
- Salt - 30 g
- Celery stalk is washed under running water and diced. In the same way, chopped peeled onions, carrots, and garlic is squeezed out through the press.
- Tomatoes washed, cut into slices. Peel off is not necessary.
- Olive oil is heated in a large skillet to extinguish. Sliced vegetables are laid out in it and fried in low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, tomatoes, salt are added to the frying pan, and vegetables are stewed for 60 minutes.
- Now it is necessary to make the stewed pieces of vegetables become a uniform sauce. To do this, turn off the fire under the pan, and the resulting mass fray through a sieve. Instead of a sieve, you can also use a food processor or blender.
- Homogeneous, mixed mass is again poured into the pan, turn on a small fire and boil the sauce for about 2 hours.
- Banks for this sauce must be sterilized beforehand. Then, in still hot containers lay out several leaves of basil and distribute the sauce. Banks can be immediately capped, turned over and wrapped up to cool the day.
In winter, tomato sauce is often closed at home, as it is natural and does not contain preservatives or other chemicals. It is best to make it from fresh tomatoes - summer for this preservation is best suited. Tomato sauce recipes are very many, so the choice is rich. Over time, you can choose the best option that is loved by all relatives and is suitable for family meals.